corner corner Biggles of the Camel Squadron

Biggles of the Camel Squadron
by Capt. W. E. Johns | Children's Books
Registered by WistfulDragon of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/28/2006

status (set by WistfulDragon): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by WistfulDragon from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2006

Hardback.

"These gripping stories tell of Biggles' early adventures as a fighter-pilot. They are packed with drama, incident and humour, and are set in a period and against a background of which the author himself had exciting personal experience.

The pioneer days of air combat gave Biggles scope for exploits that called for flying skill, initiative and cool daring."

Journal Entry 2 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 28, 2006

YABB (Yet Another Biggles Book) passed on by WistfulDragon. Will read and probably take to the London BC Meetup in two weeks time.

Journal Entry 3 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 30, 2006

Another nostalgic trip back to my childhood re-reading Biggles stories!

Journal Entry 4 by UrbanSpaceman at The Clarence, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 08, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (5/9/2006 UTC) at The Clarence, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

At the London Bookcrossing Meetup.

Journal Entry 5 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm mock-capturing this, so that I can correct the mistake I made in the release location. Thanks to Rillaith for pointing it out!

Journal Entry 6 by UrbanSpaceman at The Clarence, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 09, 2006

At the London Bookcrossing Meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by UrbanSpaceman from Kingston upon Thames, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I cannot believe that I made the same mistake twice in a row. Doh! and double-Doh!

Mock-captured *again*.

Journal Entry 8 by WistfulDragon at Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 25, 2015

Well, I have this book again, and have probably had it for some years judging by the depth of the box in which I found it (my books are sorted geologically...!). Anyway, next year it is hoping to be part of a very special celebration. If you are there with me you will know what it is about, if not, this book has obviously travelled onwards. Whichever, I hope you enjoy reading it! Feel free to do with it as you wish.