corner corner The Other Side of Midnight

The Other Side of Midnight
by Sidney Sheldon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by dutch-flybabe of Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on 4/25/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by dutch-flybabe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A nice gentleman from Edam donated this book me on August 11 2005, so others could enjoy his books. Thank you!
<-- Front and back cover with description of the book.

Journal Entry 2 by dutch-flybabe at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Thursday, May 04, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (5/4/2006 UTC) at OBCZ-Kaketoe (gesloten) in Ede, Gelderland Netherlands

Dit boek zet ik vandaag in de OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by OBCZ-Kaketoe from Ede, Gelderland Netherlands on Friday, May 05, 2006

This book has been sighted at OBCZ-Kaketoe.

21-6-2006: I will release this book at the big annual meeting in Castricum this sunday to find a new reader :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingkoekiebakwing from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 26, 2006

I took this book from a meeting in Castricum (The Netherlands) to release it this summer in England!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkoekiebakwing at on Friday, July 07, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/7/2006 UTC) at

This book will be released during our holiday in Dorset, somewhere between the 14th and 28th of july. It is one of the 29 books we take to England to 'spread the word' :)!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 23, 2006

I found this book in a maize maze!! I'll leave it somewhere exciting after I have read it.

CAUGHT IN WEYMOUTH DORSET UK