corner corner Sacred Clowns (Joe Leaphorn/Jim Chee Novels)

Sacred Clowns (Joe Leaphorn/Jim Chee Novels)
by Tony Hillerman | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Abbynormal92243 of El Centro, California USA on 4/24/2006

status (set by eaglerockeddy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Abbynormal92243 from El Centro, California USA on Monday, April 24, 2006

(different cover)

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using any previous reader of this book, or me, Abbynormal92243, as the member who referred you. If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book! Either way, I hope you'll journal so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Crossing!

Journal Entry 2 by Abbynormal92243 at Abbynormal92243's May Day Bookbox in OBCZ Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, April 29, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (5/1/2006 UTC) at Abbynormal92243's May Day Bookbox in OBCZ Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by Genielady from Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Saturday, June 03, 2006

Received from Abbynormal for my New OBCZ - many thanks! Hope the AT hikers enjoy these books.

Journal Entry 4 by Genielady at Appalachian Trail Conference Office in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA on Saturday, August 11, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (8/11/2007 UTC) at Appalachian Trail Conference Office in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia USA

In the hikers'' box for the NJABBIC Challenge - any cover.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh dear! I completely forgot to journal this book. I picked it up out of the hikers' box at the Appalachian Trail headquarters in Harpers Ferry on the 2nd of March when I was out hiking with fellow BC'er florafloraflora. She left a book and I picked this one up. I admit my interest waned a bit when I discovered that the mythology and Native American rituals in the story were invented, but that might just be the snob in me talking. So we'll see. If I don't end up reading it, I hope it finds someone who will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmelydiawing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 21, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the International Day of the Book in Kensington, Maryland.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by eaglerockeddy from Wheaton, Maryland USA on Friday, May 09, 2008

Got the book from the Bookcrossing booth at the Kensington, MD books and authors event May 28th...released it a gate A31 in the Detroit airport...

Journal Entry 8 by eaglerockeddy at Detroit Metro Wayne Co. (DTW) Airport Concourse A in Detroit, Michigan USA on Friday, May 09, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/1/2008 UTC) at Detroit Metro Wayne Co. (DTW) Airport Concourse A in Detroit, Michigan USA

Gate 31