corner corner The Devil Wears Prada

by Lauren Weisberger | Literature & Fiction
Registered by LeighBCD on 4/22/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 22, 2006

I bought this book last year in Philadelphia when I visited that city for the first time. This novel had been on my wish list for a long while and I finally succombed and bought it.

It was OK - more intelligent, perhaps, that the average chick-lit but still... chick-litty. Also, the whole fashion theme thing left me a little bored after a while. But loads of people love this book - I know why it has sold by the bucket load!

I will release this book into the wild. I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it. When you have finished with the novel, please release it back into the wild world again for someone to find and journal. Thanks very much and welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD at Glenfield Road in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, July 09, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (7/9/2006 UTC) at Glenfield Road in Balham, Greater London United Kingdom

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, July 14, 2006

My husband found it outside our flat. I plan to read it over the next couple of weeks and then release it into the wild again.

CAUGHT IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM