corner corner Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman

Does My Bum Look Big in This?: The Diary of an Insecure Woman
by Arabella Weir | Women's Fiction
Registered by wubbaducky of not specified on Sunday, April 16, 2006

status (set by Elphaba71): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wubbaducky from not specified, not specified not specified on Sunday, April 16, 2006

TBR - although the diary of an insecure woman makes me wonder if I really do want to read it...

Journal Entry 2 by Twicky from Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom on Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wubbaducky has kindly helped boost my supplies of Chicklit - thank you :-)

Journal Entry 3 by Twicky from Twickenham, Middlesex United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2007

Haven't had a chance to read and thought I didn't want to stop somebody else reading this so left on the table at the UK Unconvention in Brighton on 30th June 2007.

Journal Entry 4 by droogie from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Picked up off the table at the Unconvention in Brighton

Journal Entry 5 by droogie from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Sunday, March 30, 2008

I got off to a shaky start with this as I found the character too silly but after a while I went with it as a parody and enjoyed it - who hasn't thought some of the same stuff, even if we don't like to admit it!!

Journal Entry 6 by Elphaba71 from Bingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Saw this on the shelves in Costa Coffee & thought it apt to be released at my WW meeting on Thursday!!

Journal Entry 7 by Elphaba71 at Cooperative Sports & Social Club in Birstall, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 19, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (6/19/2008 UTC) at Cooperative Sports & Social Club in Birstall, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Leaving in the Club :o)At WW meeting