corner corner Cross Bones

Cross Bones
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Reddeerforum of Walsall, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, April 16, 2006

status (set by Reddeerforum): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by Reddeerforum from Walsall, West Midlands United Kingdom on Sunday, April 16, 2006

Not quite as good as the previous

Journal Entry 2 by Reddeerforum at By Mail in By mail, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (7/27/2006 UTC) at By Mail in By mail, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases

This book is book 8 on the spiral

Released to CelticStar

For further details, check your ring position or join this spiral ring please go

Click here to see ring on Red Deer Forum

or

Click here to see ring on Red Deer Forum's book shelf on bookcrossing

***pre released to calalilly**

Journal Entry 3 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 29, 2006

Received in the post today, hope to start reading it tomorrow. Thank you for letting me read it.

Journal Entry 4 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thank you for letting me read this book Reddeerforum. It took me a while to get into it but then I didn't want to put it down . It isn't as good as her previous books but still a good read.

Journal Entry 5 by Reddeerforum from Walsall, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, May 20, 2006

recieved back safe xx