corner corner Wings Over Delft

Wings Over Delft
by Aubrey Flegg | Teens
Registered by AnnevO of Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on 4/13/2006

status (set by Dancesports): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, April 13, 2006

As the daughter of a wealthy Dutch family, Louise Eeden knows that certain things are expected of her. When her father commissions a famous artist to paint her portrait, she reluctantly agrees.

Journal Entry 2 by AnnevO at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 25, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (6/28/2009 UTC) at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Voor de 2010 conventie!

Journal Entry 3 by Amsterdam2010 from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, September 13, 2009

This book has been reserved for the BC convention 2010 in Amsterdam.

You can find more info about this event on www.bcconvention2010.nl

Journal Entry 4 by afraberg from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 18, 2010

I found this book at the BXconvention2010.

I had a great time at the convention! Thank you all very much for the great weekend and all the fantastic books you brought! The next months I'll be reading every spare minute :-)

Journal Entry 5 by afraberg at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 22, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (1/23/2011 UTC) at OBCZ-Westerpark in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

een boek voor de nieuwste OBCZ van Amsterdam

Journal Entry 6 by dutch-book at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meegenomen van de meeting. Ben benieuwd, heb net Girl with a pearl earring uitgelezen en die was erg interessant.

Journal Entry 7 by dutch-book at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, February 18, 2011

I've read it a while ago. Not as good as Girl with a pearl earring, but enjoyable nevertheless. It is on it's way to someone who picked it for the first sentences virtual bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by Dancesports at Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What a nice surprise to find my first sentence vbb choice in the mail today. I have also read the girl with a pearl earring so I am looking forward to reading this one too