corner corner Scorpius

Scorpius
by John Gardner | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jblueafterglow of Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on 4/10/2006

status (set by hazel-bermuda): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jblueafterglow from Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada on Monday, April 10, 2006

Adopted two boxes of books. This is one of the books. I won't be reading it.

Journal Entry 2 by jblueafterglow at The PNE in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, August 20, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (8/20/2006 UTC) at The PNE in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

On a table outside the Coliseum.

Journal Entry 3 by hazel-bermuda from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, August 25, 2006

I found the book on a table at the PNE. It was the first time I have heard of 'bookcrossing', and the idea excited me. The book didn't. I carried it around with me for a couple days, deciding if I would read it, or re-release it. On Tuesday the 22nd, I was at the Lamplighter to watch my boyfriends band play. Outside with a few friends for a smoke, a street person came to beg for change in exchange for a book. He said it was a very good book, to which I said "Does that mean you need a new book to read?" He said yes, so I gave him Scorpius. I told him about bookcrossing, and asked him to be sure to pass it on. I imagine that he will probably try to sell it.