corner corner The Moleskine Journal

The Moleskine Journal
by Bookcrossers from all over the world | Journals
Registered by Trelk of Grand-Lancy, Genève Switzerland on Saturday, April 08, 2006

status (set by Trelk): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Trelk from Grand-Lancy, Genève Switzerland on Saturday, April 08, 2006

This travelling journal (a Moleskine plain reporter notebook) will hopefully make its way around the world, getting fed by the thoughts and creations of everyone gentle enough to take part.

If it comes home with blank pages, it will go on another travel and so on...

The players - Final list :

freesia (Australia)
KitsuneCharmed (USA)
Cinnamon-Girl (USA)
then back to me

A few "rules" for the participants

- Make a quick journal entry when you receive the notebook.

- Please try not to keep it for more than 10-15 days before sending it on. If you want to keep it longer for any reason, please make a journal entry so that everyone knows it's still in good hands.

- PM next on the list for shipping infos and make a journal entry when it's on its way.

- You can use 15 pages. Try to respect that so everyone can have enough space. Of course you can use less and if you need more because you are very very creative, just let me know. We can surely do something about it.

- Use your pages in any way you like. Please start with the date, your first name (if that's a problem, use your BC name) and location. After that, pictures, drawings, poetry, description of your inner life, of your last meal, your grocery list, anything really, it's up to you. Just make sure you finish by writing a few words in your mother tongue with english translation... of course if you mother tongue is english, don't write the sentence twice... (Ok, I know, it's a lousy joke - don't feel like you have to laugh...).

- If you can (and don't feel bad if you can't), please take a picture of the notebook and post it with your journal entry. Be amazingly original or just photograph it on your coffee table, once again, it's up to you.

And finally, the only really important rule of this little experiment : Have fun !

Journal Entry 2 by Trelk from Grand-Lancy, Genève Switzerland on Monday, May 01, 2006

Shipped the journal to mrspopoff just before it was devoured ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by mrspopoff from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Saturday, May 06, 2006

Have received the book and will have a think before I write anything, then pass it on!

Journal Entry 4 by mrspopoff from Nottingham, not specified not specified on Sunday, May 14, 2006

Didn't get very inspired I'm afraid - just waffled on a bit - Gromit quite liked it though!

Journal Entry 5 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The book arrived this morning. Should be off again within a couple of weeks.
Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 6 by AnglersRest from Teignmouth, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thanks for letting me take part, I did enjoy it! The picture is of Monty our Border Terrier, small on size and years (he is 8 years old), but big on personality! He loves sitting on his blanket on the settee having a snooze, but he did manage to wake up for the photocall! More ramblings on my BLOG

In the post tomorrow (16th June) to ktwalker - Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 19, 2006

recieved today

Journal Entry 8 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 22, 2006

had great fun, sorry no picture with this entry my canera has broken. Will post on as soon as I get hold of sophias

Journal Entry 9 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, June 30, 2006

sent on its way to sophias

Journal Entry 10 by sophias from Coimbra (cidade), Coimbra Portugal on Monday, August 28, 2006

oh my god i totally forgot to make a journal entry when i got the moleskine. shame on me!! but its good to go, finally!

Journal Entry 11 by Trelk from Grand-Lancy, Genève Switzerland on Sunday, February 10, 2008

I guess that after 18 months, we can consider the journal lost. Too bad...