corner corner Grime and Punishment (Jane Jeffry Mysteries (Paperback))

Grime and Punishment (Jane Jeffry Mysteries (Paperback))
by Jill Churchill | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by collectorkerri of Springfield, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 05, 2006

status (set by wss4): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by collectorkerri from Springfield, Illinois USA on Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I picked this up at our church bookstore's annual used book sale.

Journal Entry 2 by collectorkerri from Springfield, Illinois USA on Sunday, July 01, 2007

This book was a completely respectable cozy mystery. It was good for a vacation read, which is how I read it, but I'm not sure I would seek out any more books by this author. I guess I just didn't like the main character enough to read all of her other adventures. Maybe if I come across one at a used book sale, but otherwise, no more Jane Jeffry mysteries for me.

I am saving this for Tribefan's mystery bookbox, which is scheduled to come my way any day now.

Journal Entry 3 by collectorkerri at Post Office in Tribefan's Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (8/4/2007 UTC) at Post Office in Tribefan's Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released to Tribefan''s mystery bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan from Lakemore, Ohio USA on Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Came home in my Mystery Only Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by Tribefan at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, August 18, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (8/17/2007 UTC) at Bookbox in Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Released into AlterEgoZoe''s Anything Goes Bookbox!

Journal Entry 6 by ramson from New Orleans, Louisiana USA on Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pulled from the Anything Goes Bookbox. I am hesitant to start reading yet another cozy series, however, since this is the first in the series I am willing to give it a whirl.

Journal Entry 7 by ramson at A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (12/2/2008 UTC) at A Controlled Release, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

En route to wss4 to whom it is owed from a VBB at www.bookobsessed.com
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by wss4 from Branford, Florida USA on Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Arrived in the mail today. Thanks for sharing.