corner corner The Color of Magic: A Discworld Novel (A Discworld Novel)

The Color of Magic: A Discworld Novel (A Discworld Novel)
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by matlockjames of Old Dime Box, Texas USA on 3/27/2006

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by matlockjames from Old Dime Box, Texas USA on Monday, March 27, 2006

for Paria

Journal Entry 2 by matlockjames at postal release in Tehran, Iran -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 27, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (3/27/2006 UTC) at postal release in Tehran, Iran -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by airyaa on Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy (talking like Dexter when he's very very happy!)... Terry Pratchett ! :D Ok, I once said I don't like his books but I always wanted to read the first Discworld novel. Tu sais tu es le meilleur, James. :)
---
(June 08 08)
Q8
I don't know why Terry Pratchett books are always hard for me to understand. I keep trying to read new books by him and get more disappointed.

Journal Entry 4 by airyaa at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, September 18, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/18/2008 UTC) at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

RABCK for Moriquen

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The book arrived safe and sound, airyaa. Thank you so much. I've been wanting to read more of Pratchetts book ever since I laid hands on 'The Unadulterated Cat' which is absolutely hilarious! I hope this book will keep me laughing through the rainy days. (The weather is really bad over here right now ...) I'll let you know how I liked it!

(Reserved for Benschu)

Journal Entry 6 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, October 31, 2008

I think this book has completely sold the Discworld series to me! I liked it a lot. It was hilarious at times, it wasn't hard to get into the story at all and the storyline would be interesting in itself even without Pratchetts dry wit! Thanks for sending the book this way airyaa, it'll be contunueing its journey soon.

Journal Entry 7 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (11/18/2008 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

As promised, this book will be making its way to Germany for Benschu to enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by benschu from München, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reached me today, thank you very much

It's funny. And it is very good to start with Discworld.

Journal Entry 9 by benschu at on Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/14/2009 UTC) at

On its way to Hungary as a RABCK

Journal Entry 10 by winghakkalinawing from Budapest, Pest Hungary on Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wow! I got it, moreover, owing to its small size it could go in my letter-box. :-)
Thanks.

Update: 2010.01.25.
I am reading it, but I decided that I will finish another copy of it (still I have that), and I let this copy go to the "INTL Smile Day January RABCK sweepstake" winner/decoy in order to gain more JEs and have got more km-s :).

Journal Entry 11 by winghakkalinawing at Budapest, Pest Hungary on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (1/26/2010 UTC) at Budapest, Pest Hungary

To the winner (or decoy) of the INTL Smile Day January RABCK sweepstake . :)

Journal Entry 12 by marsala from - Ergens in de provincie, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, February 08, 2010

Cool! It's always great to receive a book with lots of journal entries! I have been reading other discworld novels, which I've really enjoyed so far, so it's great to now read the first book!

Journal Entry 13 by marsala at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 30, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (8/30/2010 UTC) at Camel & Artichoke in Waterloo, Greater London United Kingdom

On the bookshelves.

Edit: The Camel & Artichoke was closed so I brought the books to The Old Shades on Whitehall.