corner corner The Quiet Game

The Quiet Game
by Greg Iles | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Triggerfish of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 22, 2006

status (set by Mrs_C): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Triggerfish from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Finally read this book in 2011. Good easy holiday read. (My copy has a different picture on front.)

Journal Entry 2 by Triggerfish at Union Canal near Craiglockhart in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/3/2012 UTC) at Union Canal near Craiglockhart in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing! Please make a journal entry to say that you have the book - anonymously if you wish.
I hope you enjoy the book, but whether you do or not, please consider re-releasing it into the wild or passing on to friends or family!

Journal Entry 3 by Mrs_C at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Picked up the book this morning whilst walking along the canal with my little boy. Hopefully I will get time to read it soon!

Journal Entry 4 by Mrs_C at Water of Leith Walkway nr Colinton in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/22/2012 UTC) at Water of Leith Walkway nr Colinton in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Great plot, could not put it down!