corner corner Flights of Love

Flights of Love
by Bernhard Schlink | Literature & Fiction
Registered by stricki of not specified on 3/20/2006

status (set by lady-liberty): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by stricki from not specified, not specified not specified on Monday, March 20, 2006

quite good. german author in english.

Journal Entry 2 by Shopgirl-NY152 from Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Monday, March 09, 2009

found this book in the haydn cinema in vienna.I loved 'the reader', so my expectations for this book are quite high. i'll see whether they can be met...

Journal Entry 3 by Shopgirl-NY152 from Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Awesome. usually, i'm not into short stories, but this book proved me wrong. i had read and loved 'the reader' before, but this book is equally great. the 7 stories were very different and still shared common features that tied them together and formed a harmonic whole. i can only recommend reading 'flights of love'

Journal Entry 4 by lady-liberty at reist in einer Box weiter in Coburg, Germany -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/11/2009 UTC) at reist in einer Box weiter in Coburg, Germany -- Controlled Releases

Shopgirl took a couple of books out of daisyflower123's English Bookbox II and is going to put this one into the box. I already read Flights of Love in the German version and liked it a lot. My favourite ones were The Other Man and The Circumcision.