corner corner Point of Origin

Point of Origin
by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by EarthAngel of Mississauga, Ontario Canada on 11/24/2002

status (set by eastbaybookmisr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by EarthAngel from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, November 24, 2002

I like some of her other books better

Journal Entry 2 by EarthAngel at -- Controlled Release in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, January 10, 2003

Released on Friday, January 10, 2003 at mailing to fellow bxer in St. John's, Newfoundland Canada.

Being released today at the post office to devon612
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by devon612 from Altamonte Springs, Florida USA on Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Received in the mail today from EarthAngel. Will read and release!

Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by devon612 at Sanford, Florida USA on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Sanford, Florida USA

Sending to eastbaybookmisr. Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 5 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

"Caught" this in the mail today in a box-o-books from a forum RABCK of stale BC books found. Thank you!

1999 Berkley paperback of the 1998 #1 NYT Bestseller.

I can let this go after I read:
1990 Post-Mortem [read 2012]
1991 Body of Evidence [read 2012]
1992 All That Remains [read 2012]
1997 Unnatural Exposure [read 2013]

Edit July 14, 2013: I like the characters in this series, but in this one it seems that they act out hysterically quite a bit. Even Marino throws a hissy fit or two too much here. If I were in charge I would have thrown them all off the case and put them each under mental health counselling for a good period of time until they all calm down and get a grip. I missed some of the intervening books, so the backstory of the villain is not familiar, but I got the gist of it. And I see that some characters have now come, and others have gone, since the earlier books. The author is not afraid to change up the cast.

Journal Entry 6 by eastbaybookmisr at Maybelle Little Free Library at 3939 Maybelle Ave. in Oakland, California USA on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (7/14/2013 UTC) at Maybelle Little Free Library at 3939 Maybelle Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

And a plug for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, at Panera Bread in Dublin, the second Tuesday of each month.