corner corner The Cat Coloring Book (Coloring Books)

The Cat Coloring Book (Coloring Books)
by Karen Baldauski | Entertainment
Registered by Suefitz of Saratoga, California USA on 3/15/2006

status (set by Suefitz): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by Suefitz from Saratoga, California USA on Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Race to 3 Million Books Registered Challenge by solittletime

+++++++++++++++++++++

Journal Entry 2 by Suefitz from Saratoga, California USA on Friday, September 08, 2006

+++++++++++++++
Bookring Rules
* I will make a list below of members in the order the book will circulate (this may be amended later)

* The current owner of the book will be shown in bold.

* Please make a journal entry when you receive the book, then read, review and release the book within 1 month of receiving it, to keep it going.

* When ready to release the book, send a PM to the next person on the list asking for there address.

* Please date and sign your page - it will great to know who did it.

* When the last person on the list receives the book, please PM me for my details, to return the book.

HAVE FUN !!!

Here is the shipping order:

1 NMReader - New Mexico (rcd ???? - sent 11/18/2006
2 rebeccaljames - Ohio (rcd 11/29/06 - sent 12/05/06)
3 echesketch - North Carolina (rcd 12/15/06 - sent1 1/9/07)
4 gomboggit - Oregon (rcd 1/27/07 - sent)
5 wyldewomin - (rcd - sent 3/2007)
6 jessibud - Canada (rcd 3/28/07- sent 4/2/07)
7 061019alexandra - Netherlands (rcd 5/10/07-sent
8 mefeather - Netherlands
9 Xamantha - Netherlands (rcd 7/16/07 - sent)
10 ktwalker - UK
11 chocolatefairy - UK
12 Biblocrates - Alabama
13 Red-Ram - Alabama - not longer a bxer

Home to suefitz ( arrived 8/11/08)

Round 2

1 olered - OR
2 Queniene - CO (US Only)
3 JenKazoo - LA
4 Ninkasi - TN

Home to suefitz

Journal Entry 3 by Suefitz at Bookring in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 16, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (10/14/2006 UTC) at Bookring in Bookring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sending to NMReader to get the ring started.

Have fun!

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oh my!! I am so embarrassed. I thought I had made a journal entry when I received this but in the hurry of coming home from one business trip and leaving for another must have forgot. I am so very sorry and I promise to be more dilgent in the future.

I love the coloring book. It was fun and I enjoyed doing my page.

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 18, 2006

Released 10 yrs ago (11/18/2006 UTC) at Post Office in by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I am about to leave for the PO to mail this.

Journal Entry 6 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I just received this today. I am looking forward to coloring one of the pictures. I haven't made my decision on which one yet. I should be done in a couple of days though. Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 7 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 03, 2006

I am finished with my page. I enjoyed coloring it every much. I will send to the next person when I receive echesketch address.

Journal Entry 8 by rebeccaljames from Cincinnati, Ohio USA on Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I mailed this out today.

Journal Entry 9 by echesketch from Landis, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 15, 2006

It was about a week since I had last checked my mailbox (been down with something) and so the coloring book arrived during that time. Waited until I knew I was germ-free before touching.

This'll be fun! PMing next person on list to make it a fast turnaround for its visit with me.

Journal Entry 10 by echesketch from Landis, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The coloring book was mailed out yesterday, 1/9/07, and so it's off to gomboggit!

My "little buddy" and I had a good time.

Suefitz, Thank You for a fun ring!

Journal Entry 11 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Received in the mail today. There are so many cats to choose from!

Journal Entry 12 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Okay...I have stalled this long enough. I sat down last night and colored in a beautiful Persian kitty with a blue bow around its neck. I am quite pleased with it. :) I will PM the next in line and get this moving ASAP. Sorry for taking so long!

Journal Entry 13 by wyldewomin from East Bridgewater, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just arrived today. Will do ASAP

Journal Entry 14 by wyldewomin from East Bridgewater, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, March 24, 2007

Coloured a lovely ginger british short hair as therapy after a very long week. sending on to jessibud this morning.

Thanks much :-)

Journal Entry 15 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This arrived today. I will get my page done and PM the next in line for her addy.

Journal Entry 16 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, March 31, 2007

I've PM'd the next person in line but have not had any response yet. I will try again and will also try to PM the next couple of people after her. I am having a terrible time sending and receiving PMs lately. If anyone can reach any of the folks after me and ask them to PM me their mailing addresses, I will send it on to the first one I hear from and hopefully, the order will adjust itself after that. Sorry about this but I don't know what else to do.

I enjoyed colouring my cat, by the way! Fun book!

Edited to add that I mailed this to 061019alexandria on April 2.

Journal Entry 17 by wing061019alexandrawing from Schoonhoven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, May 10, 2007

Just arrived today by post. It was a long way from Canada to Holland

Journal Entry 18 by wing061019alexandrawing from Schoonhoven, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have colored the Black american Short hair.

It is a very nice coloring book!!!! Absolutely not childish!!

Their a really beautiful drawings from other bookcrossers

Journal Entry 19 by wing061019alexandrawing at on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (6/27/2007 UTC) at

Journal Entry 20 by mefeather from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 28, 2007

It has arrived in The Hague. Now I just have to figure out which cat I want to color. They're all cute.

Journal Entry 21 by Xamantha from Ochten, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, July 16, 2007

Arrived in the mail. It's cute!

Journal Entry 22 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 28, 2008

arrived last week have colored and will pm next on list it is fab thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 23 by ktwalker from Aston, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

sent on it's way yesterday

Journal Entry 24 by chocolatefairy from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 28, 2008

Received this in the post today. I chose to colour an American short hair with my helpful assistants chocolate-angel (aged 8) and darwinfairy (aged 16). We were very impressed with the standard of colouring and hope that we haven't lowered it (although chocolate-angel did get a little carried away with the sky!).
Will PM the next on the list and send it on it's way asap.

Journal Entry 25 by chocolatefairy from Towcester, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 04, 2008

I posted this yesterday - hopefully it will arrive soon

Journal Entry 26 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Cat Coloring Book is here in Trinity, Alabama! Thank you very much for shipping it my way chocolatefairy, will try to color my cat before I leave for vacation this weekend.

Journal Entry 27 by Bibliocrates from Fort Collins, Colorado USA on Saturday, May 03, 2008

08 001
I have finally colored my cat picture, the mama cat pictured on the cover with three kittens. My daughter colored one too.

Red-Ram is no longer a member so I will return this book to Suefitz as soon as I have an address. Thanks for sharing Suefitz!

Journal Entry 28 by lilisilly from Trinity, Alabama USA on Thursday, July 31, 2008

I love kittens. It took me a long time to decide which picture to color because they were all so cute!

Journal Entry 29 by Bibliocrates at Saratoga, California USA on Thursday, July 31, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/31/2008 UTC) at Saratoga, California USA

This book is finally on its way back to Suefitz. Thanks for sharing, sorry I kept it so long, got mixed up with my daughter's coloring books!

Journal Entry 30 by Suefitz from Saratoga, California USA on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The book arrived home last week - finally got computer up and running. It looks fantastic. Thanks to all who have colored in it so far. I think it will be going out shortly for another run.