corner corner The Autograph Man

The Autograph Man
by Zadie Smith | Literature & Fiction
Registered by sun-beetle of Stäfa, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, March 12, 2006

status (set by Beatrice11): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by sun-beetle from Stäfa, Zürich Switzerland on Sunday, March 12, 2006

haven't read

Journal Entry 2 by sun-beetle from Stäfa, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, May 09, 2006

handed over to Sunneschii at the meet-up in Zurich, it was on her wishlist... enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by Sunneschii from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Thank you very much for giving this book to me, sun-beetle!:-) And for having a look at my wishlist!:-)

Journal Entry 4 by Sunneschii from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Friday, June 15, 2007

I couldn't finish the book. At about page 80, I discovered that I have no interested in the story or the characters. And I can't see a chance to change that... So, I just try my luck with another book!

Journal Entry 5 by Sunneschii at Badi Tiefenbrunnen, PBZ Bücherkiste beim Eingang in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (8/14/2007 UTC) at Badi Tiefenbrunnen, PBZ Bücherkiste beim Eingang in Zürich, Zürich Switzerland

Im Regal bei den anderen Büchern

Journal Entry 6 by Beatrice11 from Zürich, Zürich Switzerland on Saturday, December 22, 2007

In summer, I often go swimming in Zurich (Badi Tiefenbrunnen). I saw "The Autograph Man" in the bookshelf and was really happy having found this book.. Some weeks ago, I had read "On beauty" by Zadie Smith, and was deeply impressed about it. I very much look forward to read "The Autograph Man" and release it as soon as possible.

CAUGHT IN ZURICH ZURICH SWITZERLAND