corner corner ^ Season of the Machete

^ Season of the Machete
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by grndmcrafts2 of Baltimore, Maryland USA on Friday, March 10, 2006

status (set by BruceAlexander): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by grndmcrafts2 from Baltimore, Maryland USA on Friday, March 10, 2006

AVL

Journal Entry 2 by grndmcrafts2 at Controlled Release in Baltimore, Maryland USA on Monday, July 03, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (6/29/2006 UTC) at Controlled Release in Baltimore, Maryland USA

sent to Sweetonion in Mo.

Journal Entry 3 by SWEETONION from Arnold, Missouri USA on Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Received in mail 7/03/06

Journal Entry 4 by SWEETONION from Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, August 07, 2006

The book started slow, but when it introduced the main character who was a witness not to the murder but the having seen someone in the area at the time it grabbed my attention. The young man felt deeply that his information was important to be, but had difficulty finding anyone who was in official position who seemed to take him seriously. He felt like he was butting his head against closed minds. He wanted to prevent further murders. The violence keeps esculated. Who else should he try to tell?

Journal Entry 5 by SWEETONION from Arnold, Missouri USA on Monday, August 14, 2006

Msiled to fellow bookcrossing member in Louisana

Journal Entry 6 by wingBruceAlexanderwing from Pensacola, Florida USA on Friday, August 18, 2006

Thanks for the great swap, SweetO ~ I plan to read this sometime in the next year or two (LOL) and then either wild release it or give it to another BCer.

Journal Entry 7 by grndmcrafts2 at Baltimore, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 25, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (6/24/2009 UTC) at Baltimore, Maryland USA

gave to my son

Journal Entry 8 by wingBruceAlexanderwing from Pensacola, Florida USA on Friday, June 26, 2009

Ummm, I still have this book in my possession, so I don't understand how it can be marked as released twice?

Journal Entry 9 by wingBruceAlexanderwing from Pensacola, Florida USA on Friday, August 07, 2009

Despite the fact this book was given away recently, I just finished reading it not 2 days ago. So something doesn't make any sense.

I found the book to be a riveting read: I loved the way Damian and Carrie Rose managed to carry out the Mafia's plan without fail, all the while escaping capture on San Dominica. I was a little disappointed with the ending, though, and why Carrie was allowed to get away. Although, hiring that prostitute that looked just like her was ingenious....

Journal Entry 10 by grndmcrafts2 at Baltimore, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 25, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (10/11/2009 UTC) at Baltimore, Maryland USA

95 of 100

Journal Entry 11 by wingBruceAlexanderwing from Pensacola, Florida USA on Monday, October 26, 2009

How many times is this book going to be released? This makes no sense because I HAVE THE BOOK IN MY POSSESSION

Journal Entry 12 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Belpre, Ohio USA on Sunday, June 06, 2010

Journal Entry 13 by wingBruceAlexanderwing at Kerrville Public Library in Kerrville, Texas USA on Thursday, December 02, 2010

Released 3 yrs ago (12/2/2010 UTC) at Kerrville Public Library in Kerrville, Texas USA

Truly in the wild