corner corner Treasures

status (set by solittletime): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Dolls727 from Falmouth, Maine USA on Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Race To Three Million Registered Books Challenge

For future release

Journal Entry 2 by Dolls727 at Ruby Tuesday, 11 Main St in Westbrook, Maine USA on Monday, April 10, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (4/11/2006 UTC) at Ruby Tuesday, 11 Main St in Westbrook, Maine USA

released to travel to Toronto with solittletime

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Received from Dolls727 at the monthly meeting of Southern Maine BookCrossing to bring to the North American BookCrossing Convention in Toronto. If I make it to the Convention, I will release it there.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Courtyard by Marriott - 475 Yonge in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 22, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (4/22/2006 UTC) at Courtyard by Marriott - 475 Yonge in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Released on the book buffet table at the North American BookCrossing Convention in Toronto, Canada.

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!