corner corner Heaven's on Hold

Heaven's on Hold
by Sarah Harrison | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Inver of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 02, 2006

status (set by hippolein): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, March 02, 2006

Picked up in charity shop.

Journal Entry 2 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, March 19, 2006

Enjoyable easy read story. Older couple have a baby and come to terms with new way of life. Trials and tribulations that follow when the mother goes back to work and he takes on board the bringing up of Freya their daughter until the nanny comes along. Few other twists to the story with an ex employee stalking his home and a supposed figure appearing at the window of their house. I felt it came to a bit of an abrupt end and thought...is that it....didn't tie it up as I thought it would...almost like 'I'll stop the story now'....enjoyable enough though.

Journal Entry 3 by Inver from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, February 25, 2008

Offering this book as a bookray

*** Please make a journal entry to say it's arrived safely. Once read post a review, but not giving anything away and let us know if you enjoyed it or not. PM the next member on the list for their postal details. If you can please try to read, review and release the book within a 4-6 weeks of receiving it, to help keep things moving along nicely. Make a journal entry note when you post it on. If you need to be moved further down the list/drop out etc, please let me know and I can rejuggle the order. ***

List for bookray:

hippolein(Finland)<-----It's here
teddyke(Finland)

Journal Entry 4 by Inver at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (3/5/2008 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending off to Finland.

Journal Entry 5 by winghippoleinwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Monday, March 10, 2008

Book arrived already this morning in the mail, sometimes it goes FAST to receive books!

We're both looking forward to reading the book, thanks a lot to Inver for sending this (looking all new) book to Finland!