corner corner Bugillions!

Bugillions!
by Allia Zobel-Nolan, Michael Terry | Children's Books
Registered by Megi53 of Danville, Virginia USA on 2/27/2006

status (set by Megi53): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Megi53 from Danville, Virginia USA on Monday, February 27, 2006

Book published by Reader's Digest and intended for extra-brilliant kids whose parents can pronounce "Mandibila" as they read aloud. Nolan's meter is off in the rhyming counts, but ah, those illustrations! Michael Terry captures flowers, mountains, and cozy cottages as well and as colorfully as he does the insects and arachnids.

Has cute green googly eyes in plastic eyeballs; conforms to toy safety standards ASTM F963 and EN 71.

Journal Entry 2 by Megi53 at World War I Cannon in Danville, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 23, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (4/23/2009 UTC) at World War I Cannon in Danville, Virginia USA

Placed on World War I memorial cannon in median of Mt. Vernon Avenue just south of West Main Street; for In Hono(u)r Of ... Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, April 26, 2009

I found the empty bag, then found the book about 10 feet away, unprotected from the weather :-(. I brought both home, checked this site, and plan to put the book back in the bag and re-release at the cannon.

CAUGHT IN DANVILLE VA USA

Journal Entry 4 by Megi53 at Goodwill in South Hill, Virginia USA on Monday, May 18, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/17/2009 UTC) at Goodwill in South Hill, Virginia USA

I saw this sitting by the WWI cannon and the eyes were scratched (:-( so I rescued it.
Placed in collection bin; will be for sale inside store as of May 18.