corner corner Further Tales of the City

Further Tales of the City
by Armistead Maupin | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingjarewing of Hudson, Florida USA on 2/22/2006

status (set by jare): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingjarewing from Hudson, Florida USA on Wednesday, February 22, 2006

TBR

The characters who played havoc with the modern urban landscape in Tales of the City and More Tales of the City are at it again in this deliciously dark novel of romance and betrayal. While the indefatigable Anna Madrigal imprisons an anchorwoman in her basement at 28 Barbary Lane, Michael Tolliver looks for love at the National Gay Rodeo, Mary Ann Singleton tracks a charismatic psychopath across Alaska, and society columnist Prue Giroux loses her heart to a derelict living in a San Francisco park.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjarewing at Los Lunas, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just a delight! A great story, a fun mystery, and loads of Mouse!! It took me ages to get through this book, mainly due to time constraints on a rally I was helping to organize. The Rally was a smashing success (score one for marriage equality), and now I have completed the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjarewing at Somewhere in the World in Somewhere in the World, -- Wild Released somewhere -- International Waters on Friday, February 25, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (2/23/2011 UTC) at Somewhere in the World in Somewhere in the World, -- Wild Released somewhere -- International Waters

Left in the library on the Carnival Paradise as we sailed between Long Beach, CA and Ensenada Mexico.