corner corner Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Book 3)
by J.K. Rowling | Children's Books
Registered by Lucy-bird of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, February 17, 2006

status (set by istvanfromNL): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Lucy-bird from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Friday, February 17, 2006

Another great Harry Potter novel from JK... many people's favourite but just very good in my opinion!

Journal Entry 2 by lucy-lemon from Llandudno, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, February 24, 2006

My friend Emma found this today in Dylan's, Upper Bangor. She gave it to me because she knows I love reading and the idea of bookcrossing and that. When I've read it, I'll probably re-release it somewhere around North Wales.

Journal Entry 3 by lucy-lemon at - Ergens in Amsterdam in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (3/28/2008 UTC) at - Ergens in Amsterdam in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Not sure where I'm planning on leaving this, but I'll be in Amsterdam for four days, so will be leaving this somewhere at some point.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, April 06, 2008

i found this book today in a locker in the "tropenmuseum" in Amsterdam.
whe ( me and my parents)opened the locker and we saw this book!
it's the first time that i read an english book (because i'm dutch) but i think that's fun.

CAUGHT IN AMSTERDAM NOORD-HOLLAND NETHERLANDS

Journal Entry 5 by istvanfromNL at Walibi World in Biddinghuizen, Flevoland Netherlands on Friday, May 02, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (5/7/2008 UTC) at Walibi World in Biddinghuizen, Flevoland Netherlands

i found the book in the Tropenmuseum (i didnt had a account bu now i do) and i wanted to read it, but it was to difficult for me.... 8 may i will release the book somewhere in walibi world (six flags).