corner corner Burning Chrome

Burning Chrome
by WILLIAM GIBSON | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by KarenBC of Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, February 18, 2006

status (set by grooble): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by KarenBC from Prince George, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, February 18, 2006

This is one of the books from the great 2005-2006 BookCrossing Mystery that took place in Prince George, British Columbia – with help from BookCrossing friends around the globe! And now it is off on an adventure - heading to fellow BookCrosser running-gal in Australia.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Journal Entry 2 by running-gal from Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Sunday, June 25, 2006

Thanks KarenBC, the book has arrived safely and I very much look forward to reading it!

Hope things have warmed up a bit where you are by now! :)

Cheers
running-gal

Journal Entry 3 by sgjim at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/8/2012 UTC) at Caffé Amore - 162 Pulteney Street in Adelaide, South Australia Australia

Running gal has taken off on a year long trip around Australia, and left this book (and quite a few others) with me to share around, so I'll be releasing it at the monthly Adelaide BookCrossing meet-up (where we meet to swap books and so on) for May 2012!

Journal Entry 4 by grooble at Adelaide, South Australia Australia on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I can't go past this author! Picked up at Cafe Amore last night.