corner corner Funny Valentine

Funny Valentine
by Amy Jenkins | Romance
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 2/9/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, February 09, 2006

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

My neighbor gave this to me to release. What good timing!

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Sunday, February 12, 2006

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

I plan to leave it somewhere in Basel Switzerland this week.

Journal Entry 3 by MrsPeel at Kunstmuseum in Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland on Thursday, February 16, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (2/14/2006 UTC) at Kunstmuseum in Basel, Basel-Stadt Switzerland

In Switzerland on Valentine's day and all I thought about was where to leave this book! I carried it around the city and all through the Kunstmuseum before leaving it on the bench outside. While I'm sure there are more romantic places in Basel to leave it, I was tired of hauling it around! In the museum would have been nice, but I was a little afraid of being arrested for littering. So I set it behind me on the bench outside the door, and when no one was looking, walked away. An hour later I checked and it was still there. Another hour, still there. Went into the Antikenmuseum across the street deciding that if it was still there when I came out, I'd move it to a more popular place. When I came out, it was gone! Yay! As long as it didn't end up in the rubbish bin, its on its way.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, February 21, 2006

nice to get this book on valentine's day....it s funny

CAUGHT IN BÂLE CANTON DE BÂLE SWITZERLAND