corner corner The Devil Wears Prada

The Devil Wears Prada
by Lauren Weisberger | Literature & Fiction
Registered by MrsPeel of Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on 1/26/2006

status (set by Macks13): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Thursday, January 26, 2006

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

Bought at a charity shop. Will read and release!

Journal Entry 2 by MrsPeel from Therwil, Baselland Switzerland on Tuesday, August 01, 2006

--Journaled in Horsham, England--

It took me forever to finish this book! It started off ok, but soon became tiresome. It just didn't hold together very well. I finally came back to it and finished out of stubborness. Judging from the previews, I would say to skip the book but check out the movie.

Journal Entry 3 by MrsPeel at IKEA in Bloomington, Minnesota USA on Friday, September 01, 2006

Released 11 yrs ago (9/1/2006 UTC) at IKEA in Bloomington, Minnesota USA

I brought this along on a girl's trip to the Mall of America. On the way there we discovered that the others had never been to an IKEA, so we made stopped there first. In the store I pulled out the book and announced we had to release it somewhere in the store because IKEAs have very good catch rates, which caused some confusion. I quickly and poorly explained the whole BC thing and had fun picking a good release spot- in a drawer of a white shelf system displaying shoes. Safe travels little book, don't forget to write!

Journal Entry 4 by Macks13 from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Friday, September 08, 2006

I found this book at the IKEA store in Bloomington! What a wonderful surprise, and what an exciting idea! I can't wait to start releasing my own books, and hunting for more!

CAUGHT IN BLOOMINGTON MINNESOTA USA