corner corner The Cat Who Went Bananas (Cat Who... (Paperback))

The Cat Who Went Bananas (Cat Who... (Paperback))
by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by givebookstokids on Sunday, January 22, 2006

status (set by Billbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by givebookstokids on Sunday, January 22, 2006

With the opening night of Oscar WIlde's "The Importance of Being Earnes" fast approaching, along with the dedication of the new bookstore in town, good times are ahead for the citizens of Pickax. But the merry atmosphere is dampened by the suspicious death of an out-of-town actor and the theft of a rare book. Qwill finds himself distracted from the recent events by his finicky pal Koko, who's been acting more fishy than feline. Has Koko gone bananas, or is he trying to let the cat out of the bag to help Quill solve the dual mysteries?

Picked up to read and release.

Journal Entry 2 by givebookstokids on Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sent this off to a fellow bookcrosser. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by BellaMack from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Received today, many thanks :) Have four bookrings waiting to be read but will get to this one soon !

Journal Entry 4 by BellaMack from St Helens, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, January 04, 2007

Don't think these catty books are really my cup of tea but quite an enjoyable, quick read. Sending off to aussieangel2 as part of the Just Whatever book relay.

Journal Entry 5 by aussieangel2 from Noranda, Western Australia Australia on Monday, January 15, 2007

Accepted on the Just Whatever Relay and received in the mail today. I'm going to pass this onto my friend to read first. When it comes back I'll read it and then re-release.

Journal Entry 6 by georgieandkids from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

found this book entertainig. Passing it on to aussieangel for her cat loving daughter

Journal Entry 7 by aussieangel2 from Noranda, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Received this back from my friend last week.

Journal Entry 8 by aussieangel2 at Oz VBB in Australia Post, Virtual Bookbox OZ -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, October 27, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (10/27/2007 UTC) at Oz VBB in Australia Post, Virtual Bookbox OZ -- Controlled Releases

Accepted on Oz Virtual Book box and posted today.

Journal Entry 9 by sally906 from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Monday, November 05, 2007

Arrived today - cool :)

Journal Entry 10 by sally906 at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, May 26, 2012

I do enjoy these books - and this one was no exception :)

Journal Entry 11 by sally906 at Palmerston Shopping Centre - Hungry Hearts Cafe in Palmerston, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at Palmerston Shopping Centre - Hungry Hearts Cafe in Palmerston, Northern Territory Australia

Taking to meet-up this morning. If not picked up will wild release.

Journal Entry 12 by scrapaholic at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, May 27, 2012

Picked up from meet up

Journal Entry 13 by scrapaholic at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Very entertaining as usual

Journal Entry 14 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Picked up at the meet-up.

Journal Entry 15 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, May 12, 2013

Felt a lot like an english cosy. I'm not sure this series is for me.

Journal Entry 16 by wingamberCwing at Bookbag in Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Released 3 mos ago (7/31/2014 UTC) at Bookbag in Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Into the bookbag.

Journal Entry 17 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 21, 2014

This arrived on my doorstep in a book bag, it has been travelling for many years and passed through many hands. On to Mt TBR it goes before being sent back in to the world.

Journal Entry 18 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, September 20, 2014

A fun read. I shall release it shortly so it can continue its journey.

Journal Entry 19 by wingmarmee463wing at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Monday, October 06, 2014

Released 3 wks ago (10/8/2014 UTC) at Green Sage Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

Plan to release this at Saturday's meet-up.

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 20 by wingBillbookswing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Saturday, October 11, 2014

This book has been doing the rounds of Australia - I couldn't believe I found a Koko and Yum Yum book I haven't read.