corner corner The Regulators

by Stephen King, Richard Bachman | Horror
Registered by jare of Hudson, Florida USA on 1/20/2006

status (set by Potrzebie): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jare from Hudson, Florida USA on Friday, January 20, 2006

Cleaning out closets for space, I have decided to let go of and free some old Stephen King books... hope this great little gory tale finds a good home!

Cover blurb:

There's a place in Wentworth, Ohio, where summer is in full swing. It's called Poplar Street. Up until now it's been a nice place to live. The idling red van around the corner is about to change all that. Let the battle against evil begin. Here come.... THE REGULATORS

Journal Entry 2 by jare at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (1/31/2006 UTC) at Singing Arrow Neighborhood in Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Left this at a bus stop, corner of Singing Arrow and Horseshoe Trail... hope the finder enjoys!

Journal Entry 3 by Potrzebie from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, February 02, 2006

My father found this book, and since he'd already read it, he gave it to me. The inside part of the cover with the bookcrossing sticker on it has come loose, so I guess I'll tape it back in!

Journal Entry 4 by Potrzebie from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Pretty intense. Kept me up late and gave me nightmares :)