corner corner Angels

Angels
by Marian Keyes | Humor
Registered by tampareader of Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, November 11, 2002

status (set by sharalsbooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by tampareader from Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, November 11, 2002

Her marriage on the rocks, an Irish woman heads to Los Angeles for solace with her best friend, a screenwriter. Funny, all about self-discovery and to thine own self being true, this book was fun, but fluffy. What I'd have to say is a "beach read." Having read it, I don't feel the need to revisit, so will free it soon.

Journal Entry 2 by tampareader from Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, March 03, 2003

Bookcrosser Sharalsbooks sent me a note requesting this book, which I gladly mailed off to Arizona for her.

Journal Entry 3 by sharalsbooks from Mesa, Arizona USA on Saturday, March 08, 2003

I received this book from fellow BookCrosser tampareader. Thank you so much! I look forward to reading this book. After I read it, I will release it so others can enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by sharalsbooks at Gilbert, Arizona USA on Saturday, October 01, 2011

This book will be going to the used book store to make room on Mount TBR. Though this book will be long gone, I was able to acquire an electronic copy of this book to read on my Nook. I will update this space with my review after I've read it.