corner corner Bad Cats

Bad Cats
by Rick Stromoski | Humor
Registered by Pattakins of La Verne, California USA on 1/17/2006

status (set by kayote): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Pattakins from La Verne, California USA on Tuesday, January 17, 2006

paperback

Journal Entry 2 by Pattakins from La Verne, California USA on Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I sent this to a person who requested it on Paperbackswap.com. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayotewing from Urbana, Illinois USA on Saturday, December 02, 2006

I was cleaning up my living room and found this. Apparently it was cleaned off the table at some point into a corner!

I *love* the expression on the cats' faces. Just so....blase? "oh, that's what'd happen" "Hmm...well, that wasn't so interesting".

And I can so see a cat doing some of these. Especially the very first one with the can opener.

I gave this to my husband and told him he'd like it. He flipped through the first couple and started laughing and agreed. So it's next to his bed to read. :)

Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayotewing at Urbana, Illinois USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017

Husband read it a long time ago, gave it back. It's been hanging out on my comic book shelf (which I read from before bed) since then. I think tis time to continue on its journey.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkayotewing at Urbana, Illinois USA on Saturday, July 08, 2017

Set it out in a free box at my neighbor's garage sale. It went. Enjoy!