corner corner Shopaholic Ties the Knot

Shopaholic Ties the Knot
by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Lorem of Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 1/16/2006

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Lorem from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, January 16, 2006

My friend gave me four books on the Shopaholic series (two in English, two in Finnish). They'll be free, as I have seen them through.

Journal Entry 2 by Lorem from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, February 24, 2006

I'll give this away.

Journal Entry 3 by Lorem from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I gave this forward with 3 other Shopaholic-books.

Journal Entry 4 by Lorem from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, September 13, 2006

siis travelling...

Journal Entry 5 by winglukutuoliwing from Tampere, Pirkanmaa / Birkaland Finland on Thursday, March 05, 2009

I found this book from the book exchange shelf of Metso library this afternoon. Actually I'm not sure if I'm ever going to read this, but I became curious to know, from where this book has travelled to Metso, because I hadn't seen any release alerts. There are no BC-stickers on the covers, but luckily I opened the book, and noticed a handwritten BCID-code and a note about bookcrossing :) Unfortunately the journal entries don't tell me, where this book has been during the last almost three years. It's in perfect condition, however, and
I'll let the book travel later, I'll add some stickers and labels on the covers. Thanks, Lorem!

Journal Entry 6 by winglukutuoliwing at to fulfill a wish, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (10/1/2009 UTC) at to fulfill a wish, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book will travel to someone as a wishlist surprise - enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnnimanniwing from Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, October 02, 2009

Thanks lukutuoli, the book has arrived in Helsinki :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yes, can't help loving the Shopaholic series :) I read this and the previous one back to back - perfect summer holiday reading! I'm glad I have the next book in my TBR pile as well, as I now can't wait to read it, too.

This book will travel next to trainer65 as per request. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by trainer65 at Ähtäri, Etelä-Pohjanmaa / Södra Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thank you, Annimanni, the book arrived today! I´ve read all Shopaholics in Finnish, this is the first one in English, when I have the right attitude to read it :).

Journal Entry 10 by trainer65 at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (7/12/2014 UTC) at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Never had the right attitude to fead this in English, so I'll release it to my daughter. Maybe she'll find some answers from Becky, since she is another shopaholic :)!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, July 12, 2014

I got this book from my mum cause she thinks im a shopaholic lol