corner corner Rachel's Holiday

Rachel's Holiday
by Marian Keyes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingbibliotelheiraswing of Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Saturday, January 14, 2006

status (set by foxyfiona1986): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingbibliotelheiraswing from Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Saturday, January 14, 2006

Here's Rachel Walsh, twenty-seven and the miserable owner of size 8 feet. She has regular congress with Luke Costello, a man who wears his leather trousers tight. And she's found - some might say too found - of recreational drugs.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbibliotelheiraswing at on Saturday, January 14, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/14/2006 UTC) at

Libertado na BMOR

Journal Entry 3 by terpsicore on Monday, February 06, 2006

I didn't want to increase my TBR but I do need some chicklitt from time to time to unwind.And I liked Sushi for Beginners.

Journal Entry 4 by terpsicore on Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Kept telling myself I shoud not expect too much form chicklitt btu still...
Did she really need 600 pages?
Nevertheless it a fast and relaxing read and the part about the detox clinic would have been more interesting if shorter.

Journal Entry 5 by terpsicore on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

mailed today to kamischka

Journal Entry 6 by kamischka from Pulawy, Lubelskie Poland on Thursday, October 18, 2007

got it in mail from terpsicore! thanks a lot!

Journal Entry 7 by antonettes from Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, September 15, 2008

received in krakow from kamischka. thanks :)

Journal Entry 8 by antonettes from Arnhem, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, September 29, 2008

I was a bit afraid to start reading because of the previous comment about the 600 pages and although I had a bit of a hard time getting into the story I ended up loving this book. It's not a regular chick lit but one with more content than just a juicy love story. It's something that I suspect is thing happening a lot these days. Only maybe the ending was a bit cheesy...

Journal Entry 9 by birnsen from Selfoss, Suðurland Iceland on Saturday, August 01, 2009

Arrived in Iceland ! :-)

Journal Entry 10 by birnsen from Selfoss, Suðurland Iceland on Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Good book and totally recommendable. I think it's quite realistic but I agree with antonettes that the ending is perhaps a bit cheesy ...

Journal Entry 11 by Bjorg from Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Picked this one up when I went to visit Birna yesterday:)

Journal Entry 12 by Bjorg at Reykjavík, Reykjavík (Höfuðborgar svæðið) Iceland on Thursday, February 02, 2012

This book has been waiting in my TBR pile for way tooooo long and I´m sorry about that!!! But I finally read it and I really liked it, I think it´s realistic in so many ways but I agree with the readers above me that it was a bit too long - and the ending could have been better. But a good book just the same:)

Journal Entry 13 by Bjorg at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/28/2012 UTC) at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom

This book goes to the lucky winner of the Int´l March Chicklit and Choco Sweep:) I hope you will enjoy the book and the chocolate :)

Journal Entry 14 by foxyfiona1986 at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hi, Thank you for this book I not read this one and I do love this author. I can't wait too try some Icelandic chocolate. MMM mm!

Journal Entry 15 by foxyfiona1986 at Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 31, 2012