corner corner Pieces of Dreams

Pieces of Dreams
by Charlotte Vale Allen | Women's Fiction
Registered by Chevygoddess of Willits, California USA on Saturday, January 14, 2006

status (set by KarmelK): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Chevygoddess from Willits, California USA on Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bought from 50 cent pile.
reserved for minerva1221

Journal Entry 2 by Chevygoddess at Postal Release in Willits, California USA on Friday, June 09, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (6/9/2006 UTC) at Postal Release in Willits, California USA

Sent to Texas, Enjoy...

Journal Entry 3 by minerva1221 from Garland, Texas USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Received in the mail today from chevygoddess. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by minerva1221 from Garland, Texas USA on Thursday, June 29, 2006

A touching story about two unrelated people, both on their way to their own happily ever afters, who suddenly find their lives tragically altered. I found the seemingly sudden change in their characters that takes place later in the book a little too convenient, but forgiveable.

Journal Entry 5 by minerva1221 from Garland, Texas USA on Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sent to KarmelK via media mail today for winning my 4th of July RABCK drawing! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingKarmelKwing from Jerome, Michigan USA on Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Recieved today from Minerva1221. Thanks so much for doing that lovely rabck and sending a book that I can use in the WELL-TRAV. Challenge.
I'm looking forward to reading it,too.
Very Good Book. I'd like to read a modern version of this book. Or a continuation in current times. The whole "face" transplant idea would be
a great way to finish out this book. I really liked the way she took each persons story and parrelled them throughout the book until they met. I even liked that we never learned if she ever got the surgery.
But I want other loose ends tied up. Like whatever happens to her ex-lover, who seemed like a really great guy.

Journal Entry 7 by wingKarmelKwing at Kohls Department Store in Brighton, Michigan USA on Sunday, July 16, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (7/15/2006 UTC) at Kohls Department Store in Brighton, Michigan USA

At the front door.