corner corner 50 Harbor Street

50 Harbor Street
by Debbie Macomber | Romance
Registered by lovestoreadinmo of St. Louis, Missouri USA on 1/4/2006

status (set by hadenmaiden): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lovestoreadinmo from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Wednesday, January 04, 2006

To be read

Journal Entry 2 by lovestoreadinmo from St. Louis, Missouri USA on Sunday, June 08, 2008

To be sent to another book crosser in the near future.

Journal Entry 3 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Saturday, June 21, 2008

Rec'd today via the postman. Thank you so much for the RBCK. Now I have 6 books from this series and will start a spiral over the summer.

Journal Entry 4 by top-tappser from Lake Tapps, Washington USA on Monday, November 24, 2008

I ended up with 2 copies of this book and will be holding on to this copy for a while to see if I need it as a back up for my spiral. Released this one instead of the original. OOps!!

Offering as a bookray.
Please make a journal entry as soon as you recieve the book and also when you send it to the next person. Then we know where the book is!

When you are finished with the book please PM the next person on the list and ask for their address so you can send it on to them!

Also let us know what you thought of the book but don't give too much away!

Please try and turnover within 30 days of receiving.

Participants (Order may change if more people join)

clawdette USA (USA only)(Rec'd 4-6-09)(Mailed 5-5-09)
Rrrcaron USA (Int'l)(Rec'd 5-11-09)(Mailed 5-26-09)
easterngirl71 USA (USA only)(Rec'd 6-1-09)(Mailed 10-23-09)
sunfi USA (Int'l)(Rec'd 10-27-09)(Mailed 11-30-09)
Joanazinha Netherlands (EU only)(Rec'd 12-8-09)(Mailed 1-8-10)
penelopewanders Switzerland (EU only)(Rec'd 1-26-10)
Tregossip UK (EU only)(Rec'd 2-5-10)(Mailed 2-14-10)
itch2stitch UK (EU only)(changed id) Rec'd 2-20-10)
kbmarsh UK (UK only)(asked to be skipped)

Journal Entry 5 by clawdette from Houma, Louisiana USA on Wednesday, April 08, 2009

recieved last week..sorry for not journaling sooner..almost done with it and I love it! will hold on to it til told to send it forward

Journal Entry 6 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I received this book in the mail the other day(Monday, I think), sorry for the late journal entry, just haven't had the time to get on line! I have a book in progress, but will get to this one soon. I love this series!
Ruth

Journal Entry 7 by Rrrcaron from Lancaster, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Another great one! So much happened. Grace and Clif, Linette and Cal, and of couse the story ofCorrie and Roy's daughter. I can't wait to see how Seth and Justine make out after the burning of the restaurant. Sending on to next reader!
Ruth

Journal Entry 8 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Monday, June 01, 2009

Got this book today! I am working on 311 Pelican Court as I write this! I need to ask for you all to be patient and understanding with me at this time...I had to go home and take care of my dad who had heart surgery a little bit ago and was gone for 5 weeks. Durring my time there my stack of bookring/rays piled up. I am reading as fast as I possibly can. As you all know there are always a trickle of books that keep coming in while you are trying to read the ones you already have. I really love this series and can't wait to read this one either. I hope this will not be a problem and everyone that has already read and will read this book can understand why it will take me longer to read it. I really appreciate your kindness:)

Journal Entry 9 by easterngirl71 at Alton, Illinois USA on Friday, September 04, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/5/2009 UTC) at Alton, Illinois USA

Putting into TreckWoman's All Mixed Up Bookbox!

Journal Entry 10 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, September 05, 2009

Sorry...I did have the same book and I thought this was one of mine. It is in my TBR pile right now. I am working on the one before this one now and will have it out next week. Again sorry for the mix up. Hope you understand.

Journal Entry 11 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Thursday, October 15, 2009

I am sending this book to the next person on the list!

Journal Entry 12 by easterngirl71 from Alton, Illinois USA on Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sent this book off to sunfi today!

Journal Entry 13 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Arrived safe and sound in Ohio today along with 3 other bookrings. I'll get to this as soon as I can. I keep my profile updated (weekly) so you can always see how close this is to the top of the TBR listing. Thanks top-tappser for including me and easterngirl71 for mailing this to me.

Journal Entry 14 by sunfi from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, November 27, 2009

I liked this one better than the last, I'm really curious about what happens with Allison & Anson. I'll try get this on the way to the next reader early next week.

Journal Entry 15 by sunfi at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 03, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (12/2/2009 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand-rings, RABCK, meetings, Ohio USA

On its way to the next reader, it should arrive there before Christmas.

Journal Entry 16 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

It occurs to me that books sent from the USA to me are travelling very fast! 50, Harbor Street was lying waiting for me in the mailbox when I got home from work an hour ago. Yeah! Looking forward to know what happens next to the peope of Cedar Cove, but this one will have to wait until I finish my current book.
Thanks for sending it to me sunfi!

Journal Entry 17 by wingJoanazinhawing from Amersfoort, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, December 20, 2009

Loved this one; although it wasn't new to me. I've read this one a few years ago and it was very nice to read it again as part of this spiral. I'm so looking forward to how things work out for Allison and Anson and for Justine and Seth of course! So sorry that The Lighthouse is gone.
And will Jon and Maryellen have a healthy child in the next issue? And what about his parents? So much questions! I'm looking forward to reading the next volume as soon as it gets here.

Journal Entry 18 by wingJoanazinhawing at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 08, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (1/8/2010 UTC) at By mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

On its way to penelopewanders. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 19 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This arrived in the Alps today. The parcel had been damaged, but the book looks like it didn't really suffer (although I worried that it arrived on it own - hopefully there wasn't a second along with it, because if so, it must have fallen out??? Doesn't look like there could have been two though). I hope to have time to get to this soon. Thanks for making available, and thanks for sending!

Journal Entry 20 by wingpenelopewanderswing from Hasliberg, Bern / Berne Switzerland on Saturday, January 30, 2010

Enjoyable continuation of this series which ends on a bit of a cliff-hanger - and this time only one book arrived in the spiral, so I'll have to wait longer to continue! Not to gloat, but I did guess about Gloria pretty early on. No idea about the Anson story and where that will lead though... I'll try to send this on soon.

Journal Entry 21 by wingpenelopewanderswing at UTILISER 'Libération contrôlée' > Pays > Province > Ville, .---controlled release---. Switzerland on Monday, February 01, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/1/2010 UTC) at UTILISER 'Libération contrôlée' > Pays > Province > Ville, .---controlled release---. Switzerland

On its way to the UK... Enjoy!

Journal Entry 22 by Tregossip from St. Austell, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, February 05, 2010

arrived this morning, thanks one and all. Will be into this when finished current read.

a nice "comfort" read

Journal Entry 23 by Tregossip at St. Austell, Cornwall United Kingdom on Sunday, February 14, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/17/2010 UTC) at St. Austell, Cornwall United Kingdom

On it's travels again

Journal Entry 24 by hadenmaiden from Wellington, Shropshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 20, 2010

Arrived in the post from tregossip this morning - many thanks.

Journal Entry 25 by hadenmaiden at -- Buses, Taxis, Trains -- in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (3/20/2010 UTC) at -- Buses, Taxis, Trains -- in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Last person on the ray, so this is now in the wild!