corner corner The Virgin's Lover

by Philippa Gregory | Literature & Fiction
Registered by eefa on 1/3/2006

status (set by kiwiinengland): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eefa on Tuesday, January 03, 2006

An extremely readable novel surrounding the relationship between Queen Elizabeth I and Sir Robert Dudley, and the death of his wife. I didn't find this as informative (around political life and manoueverings) as The Other Boleyn Girl but extremely enjoyable anyways.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, August 24, 2006

Picked up at the Dublin book crossing meeting - August 2006. Thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, October 04, 2006

This has been on my TBR pile for a while. So to give it an airing I've passed it to my mother to read while travelling around England....

and it is now travelling with her to New Zealand.

Journal Entry 4 by -tui- from Dunedin, Otago New Zealand on Sunday, December 23, 2007

Good historical novel

Journal Entry 5 by wingkiwiinenglandwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I picked this up when I was back in New Zealand for a holiday and will be reading it once all my rings and rays are finished

Journal Entry 6 by wingkiwiinenglandwing at Sandcastle Waterpark in Blackpool, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, September 19, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (9/17/2011 UTC) at Sandcastle Waterpark in Blackpool, Lancashire United Kingdom