corner corner The many lives & secret sorrows of Josephine B

by Sandra Gulland | Nonfiction
Registered by dulcinea99 on 11/7/2002

status (set by LeighBCD): available

Journal Entry 1 by dulcinea99 on Thursday, November 07, 2002

Napoleon's wife, Josephine is the protagonist in this well-researched work of historical fiction.

Journal Entry 2 by dulcinea99 on Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Promised to swap book with fellow bookcrosser, leighbcd.

Journal Entry 3 by dulcinea99 on Thursday, April 10, 2003

Dropped this book in the mail today -- destination London, England.

Journal Entry 4 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, May 07, 2003

I have just returned from my trip home to Australia and discovered this book waiting for me... thanks so much dulcinea99, I look forward to reading this and will keep it moving. I will make another journal entry once I have finished with the novel.

Journal Entry 5 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 18, 2009

After a long hiatus, I finally read this book. In truth, it was sitting at the back of my bookshelf waiting to be read. I like historical fiction and this one was not too bad.

I will release this into the wild, most probably as a trade. To future finders of this book: Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it free "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. If you do choose to join and journal, then you can watch the book as it travels - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address), free, and spam-free. Happy reading!