corner corner Shopaholic and Sister

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Eilan86 on 12/31/2005

status (set by Jordanne): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by Eilan86 on Saturday, December 31, 2005

I've loved Shopaholic ties the knot so I've bought this one!!!

Journal Entry 2 by serendipity- from Wateringen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Friday, February 03, 2006

I received the book today by mail. What a nice way to start the weekend! Thank you skunkie86!

Journal Entry 3 by Pieterpadje from Hilversum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Serendipity- was so nice to give me this book to read in my holiday so she could read my 'Shopaholic ties the knot' in her holiday first. Thanks a lot! I really enjoyed Becky's adventures as always, although I thought Sophie was exaggerating it a bit too much in this book sometimes. But fortunately
I was still able to see the humor of it all and not take it too seriously. Too bad I have no more Kinsella books to read now..I hope there will be a next one like 'Shopaholic & baby' or something ;o) Could also be hilarious I think!
I'll make sure our special courier will return the book to you asap.

Journal Entry 4 by serendipity- from Wateringen, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, April 22, 2007

Thanks Pieterpadje for giving me Shopaholic & Baby. But first I had to read Shopaholic & Sister. I don't know why it took me so long to start in this book, because once again I loved it. I always have to laugh out loud when I read Becky's adventures :)

Journal Entry 5 by serendipity- at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (3/16/2008 UTC) at OBCZ-Publiek (gesloten) in Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands

Dit boek neem ik mee naar de meeting. Ik hoop dat ik er iemand een plezier mee kan doen.

Journal Entry 6 by libromaniulo from Den Haag, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, March 17, 2008

Ik had deze titel al voorbij zien komen voordat ik naar de meeting in Eindhoven ging en hoopte dat het er nog zou liggen als ik aankwam. Verheug me erop om het te gaan lezen.

Journal Entry 7 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, May 10, 2008

Meegenomen voor op vakantie.

Journal Entry 8 by AnnevO at Landgraaf, Limburg Netherlands on Thursday, July 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/25/2008 UTC) at Landgraaf, Limburg Netherlands

RABCK, omdat ik zag dat het boek op je wishlist staat. Veel leesplezier!

Journal Entry 9 by Jordanne from Landgraaf, Limburg Netherlands on Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wow this is great! I was having a bad day and then I got this wonderful rabck!!!! Yesterday I mooched Shopaholic ties the knot, so I'll wait for that one first but I'm really, really looking forward to this book!

Thanks Anne!!!!!

Journal Entry 10 by Jordanne from Landgraaf, Limburg Netherlands on Monday, September 15, 2008

I love the shopaholic series though this one was my least favorite of them all. Becky Bloomwood is still great and she makes me smile, can't wait to read the next one.

Reserved for the everybook vbb on Bookobsessed