corner corner Termination Dust

Termination Dust
by Sue Henry | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by vraciousrdr of Vista, California USA on Thursday, December 29, 2005

status (set by Jolenegrey): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by vraciousrdr from Vista, California USA on Thursday, December 29, 2005

bought to read and release but have amassed a huge MT. TBR that needs to be culled so off it goes...

Journal Entry 2 by vraciousrdr at solittletime in Scarborough, Maine -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 02, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/2/2006 UTC) at solittletime in Scarborough, Maine -- Controlled Releases

sending to solittletime for her obcz

Journal Entry 3 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Another generous donation to our OBCZ that I neglected to journal when it arrived. Sorry.

Journal Entry 4 by wingsolittletimewing at Freaky Bean Coffee Co., 264 US Rt. 1, Bessy Square in Scarborough, Maine USA on Saturday, September 09, 2006

Released 7 yrs ago (9/6/2006 UTC) at Freaky Bean Coffee Co., 264 US Rt. 1, Bessy Square in Scarborough, Maine USA

Released at the new Freaky Bean Coffee Company, 360 Willowdale Place, US Rt 1, Scarborough, Maine which is our newest OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone).

Welcome to BookCrossing!
Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler. I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 5 by Jolenegrey from Old Orchard Beach, Maine USA on Monday, June 09, 2008

Very interesting re context of Alaska and the Gold Rush. I did think the plot got somewhat confusing, so i lost some interest in struggling to follow the thread of the multiple sub-plots.