corner corner Life Expectancy

Life Expectancy
by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by yourotherleft of Danville, Pennsylvania USA on 12/27/2005

status (set by lovemylife): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Dad's Christmas present last year...

Journal Entry 2 by yourotherleft from Danville, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 16, 2007

I really liked this book. It's a little lighter reading than I've been accustomed to lately, which I think probably made me enjoy it even more. It's nice to read a book that's a little unputdownable. I loved Jimmy, the narrator, and his funny point of view on even the most dangerous situations. The interplay between he and his wife is hilarious from the start, he's funny and she's feisty and it makes for some great dialogue. While the crazed clown haunting the family down through the years is a bit ridiculous, it's very entertaining and you can't help but root for Jimmy and his whole slightly off center family. And as in the way in books like this, there's plenty of nifty plot twists to keep you guessing!

Journal Entry 3 by yourotherleft at Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 06, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (10/6/2008 UTC) at Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Sent to lovemylife for Chapter 12 exchange group.
Saw you've got lots of Dean Koontz on your shelf that you seem to like, but didn't see this one.
Hope you haven't read it yet and that you'll enjoy it (I did!)!

Journal Entry 4 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, October 11, 2008

The book arrived today, and no I haven't read it. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A friend of mine borrowed it. I'll journal again when he returns it.

Journal Entry 6 by lovemylife at West Bend Clinic in West Bend, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/2/2010 UTC) at West Bend Clinic in West Bend, Wisconsin USA

I left the book on a table in the radiology waiting room.