corner corner Wheels

Wheels
by arthur hailey | Nonfiction
Registered by dwp of Clemmons, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 15, 2005

status (set by hardy31): available

Journal Entry 1 by dwp from Clemmons, North Carolina USA on Thursday, December 15, 2005

Purchased at my local library's semi-annual book sale to release. I read this book years and years ago. I've always enjoyed Arthur Hailey's books and hope you will too.

Journal Entry 2 by dwp at Mayberry's Restaurant & Ice Cream Shop - Miller St in Winston Salem, North Carolina USA on Sunday, January 22, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (1/22/2006 UTC) at Mayberry's Restaurant & Ice Cream Shop - Miller St in Winston Salem, North Carolina USA

I left this book in the "freebie" magazine rack right inside the door at 2:00 this afternoon. When we left, I saw that the book was no longer there. :-)

You’ve found a book on a mission - a book that has been read, registered, and released in the wild! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. If you choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, dwp, as your referring member.

Thanks, and Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by hardy31 on Wednesday, March 22, 2006

GREAT BOOK....caught at sisters house....will release at work

CAUGHT IN WINSTON-SALEM NORTH CAROLINA US