corner corner Eyewitness Readers: Days Of The Knights - A Tale Of Castles And Battles

Eyewitness Readers: Days Of The Knights - A Tale Of Castles And Battles
by Christopher Maynard | History
Registered by wingDavros-10wing of Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

status (set by DiGE5118): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDavros-10wing from Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slashing swords, shining armour, knights locked in deadly battle - the mighty castle is under siege.

This is a Dorling Kindersley book, and seems to be up to their usual high standard of great illustrations and informative text. It is a Level 4 reader, with rich vocabulary, challenging sentence structure with additional information and an alphabetical glossary, for 8 to 10 year olds who are proficient readers, so I think it will be suitable for my nephew Colin, who is 8 and is said by my sister to be advanced for his age.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDavros-10wing at Controlled Release in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (12/13/2005 UTC) at Controlled Release in Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Mailed to my sister as a Christmas present for my nephew Colin.

Journal Entry 3 by DiGE5118 from Gawler, South Australia Australia on Sunday, January 01, 2006

Received by my son Colin from his uncle at Christmas. My son enjoyed reading it and easily understood it even though being 8 yrs old and as his uncle says he is an advanced reader.
I wonder if he will consent to this book being released?
We shall see.

Journal Entry 4 by DiGE5118 at Gawler, South Australia Australia on Monday, August 20, 2012

Getting ready for release...

Journal Entry 5 by DiGE5118 at Outside Gawler Post Office in Gawler, South Australia Australia on Monday, August 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (8/20/2012 UTC) at Outside Gawler Post Office in Gawler, South Australia Australia

Be free little book. Hopefully you shall be found and someone will pick you up and read you and make an entry in this journal.

Good luck!