corner corner Chocolat

Chocolat
by Joanne Harris | Women's Fiction
Registered by Jaycee1972 of Belper, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 11/26/2005

status (set by Jaycee1972): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by Jaycee1972 from Belper, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 26, 2005

This is a beautifully written book with mouthwatering descriptions of the chocolates!

The book was much better than the film.

I will offer this as a ring.

BOOK RING

Ok, here we go:-

cnfotp - uk/int
tiatia - us/us
anotterchaos - us/int (pref us)
Raerae78 - us/int -
...and back to me

Journal Entry 2 by Jaycee1972 from Belper, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 02, 2005

Sending PM to cnfotp for her address.

Journal Entry 3 by Jaycee1972 from Belper, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 13, 2005

In the post tomorrow to cnfotp. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by cnfotp on Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Received in the post this afternoon, thanks Jaycee1972 :)

Journal Entry 5 by cnfotp on Sunday, January 01, 2006

Finally managed to find the time to sit down with this book last night. I really enjoyed the read and found myself shuffling back and forth to the kitchen in search of chocolate treats..! (Good job I was reading this so close to Christmas!!)

I have PM'd tiatia today for her address and will send out as soon as I can. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, ENJOY 2006!! :D

Journal Entry 6 by cnfotp on Monday, January 16, 2006

Sorry for slight delay in sending out, hopefully anyone who was wondering checked out my profile and saw the note...

In the post to tiatia today, enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 7 by tiatia from Fredericksburg, Virginia USA on Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A wish from my list. Saw the movie and wanted the multi-media input. Thanks for sharing it. I have two selections (from a three-in-one combo bookring) that need to be finished before I delve into this book. Lucky for me I have a cross-country flight from DC to CA this Saturday. Should be able to fit lots of reading in while I am a captive audience.

Journal Entry 8 by tiatia from Fredericksburg, Virginia USA on Sunday, March 05, 2006

Delicious, juicy, and addictive..just like chocolate. I think I could apppreciate the movie even more having read the book. The lyrical style made the characters believable and integrated well with the visuals for the movie. Thanks for sharing.

Journal Entry 9 by AnOtterChaos from West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 11, 2006

Going to the top of the TBR! Thanks!!

Journal Entry 10 by AnOtterChaos from West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, March 17, 2006

What a delightful book. I enjoyed the movie; this adds layers of richness & delight. Deeply satisfying. And how lovely to read it right at Ostara time! I believe I will add some very good chocolate truffles to my Monday night celebration! Will be buying my own copy to share with my daughter, but ready to send this one on.

Journal Entry 11 by AnOtterChaos from West Lawn, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, March 20, 2006

Traveling on to RaeRae78...enjoy!

Journal Entry 12 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Friday, March 24, 2006

Received in todays mail. Thanks for passing it on to me! Will be starting over the weekend.

Journal Entry 13 by raerae78 from Watervliet, New York USA on Friday, April 07, 2006

Delicious book! I really enjoyed reading this book...even though I was craving sweets the whole time! Will be sending back to its owner by Monday morning. Thanks for letting me join this bookring!

Journal Entry 14 by Jaycee1972 from Belper, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 01, 2006

Book received home safe and sound. Thanks to everyone who participated in the ring. This is going in my permanent collection for now.