corner corner The Nice and the Good

The Nice and the Good
by Iris Murdoch | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Dorps of Durham, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, November 20, 2005

status (set by darkpunkangel): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Dorps from Durham, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, November 20, 2005

A good "Iris Murdoch" read

Journal Entry 2 by perfect-circle from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, November 20, 2005

picked up at the Durham meet

Journal Entry 3 by perfect-circle from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, October 02, 2006

My first Iris Murdoch book and a very good read. Interesting characters, particularly Ducane.

Journal Entry 4 by perfect-circle at Postal Release in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Released 8 yrs ago (10/31/2006 UTC) at Postal Release in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Rabck as part of the Holiday gift giving. Hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 5 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Monday, November 06, 2006

Oh my gosh, thank you so much, this was a nice surprise. I look forward to reading this.

TBR

Journal Entry 6 by darkpunkangel from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ok read, hardly interesting though. Had a hard time focusing reading the book. It had a pretty good plot though.

Reserved for my valentine's day exchange partner

Journal Entry 7 by darkpunkangel at Feb 14 in Valentine exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 10, 2007

Released 7 yrs ago (2/10/2007 UTC) at Feb 14 in Valentine exchange, Exchange -- Controlled Releases

On its way now to my Valentine's exchange partner. Hope you enjoy!