corner corner The Picture of Dorian Gray (Barnes & Noble Classics Series) (B&N Classics Trade Paper)

Journal Entry 1 by FallenOrra from Apache Junction, Arizona USA on Sunday, November 13, 2005

Looking forward to reading this book.

Journal Entry 2 by tabby-cat-owner from Phoenix, Arizona USA on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I bought this book in a St. Vincent de Paul thrift store in Phoenix. I was actually planning on registering it on bookcrossing. I was surprised to see a BCID number on its title page.

Journal Entry 3 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (7/20/2010 UTC) at Phoenix, Arizona USA

This book has been mailed in a bookbox to MadameUrushiol of Milford, New Hampshire for the Boston Unconvention Book Buffet.

Journal Entry 4 by MadameUrushiol at Milford, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kindly sent to be released at the Book Buffet at the BC Boston Unconvention, August 13-15, 2010. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by MadameUrushiol at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (8/13/2010 UTC) at Boston, Massachusetts USA

Released to the Book Buffet at the Bookcrossing Boston Unconvention, August 13-15, 2010.

Journal Entry 6 by MadameUrushiol at Milford, New Hampshire USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nipped from the Boston Uncon Book Buffet. I've wanted to read this for some time, since I keep referencing it in conversation. ;)

Journal Entry 7 by MadameUrushiol at Brookline Transfer Station Book Hut in Brookline, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (5/12/2011 UTC) at Brookline Transfer Station Book Hut in Brookline, New Hampshire USA

Donated.