corner corner Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)
by J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré | Children's Books
Registered by bikutoria of Celebration, Florida USA on 11/8/2005

status (set by lebeawx): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bikutoria from Celebration, Florida USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I ordered this book from Amazon.com using the day-of (Saturday) delivery option, but for whatever reason, it didn't arrive until the following Tuesday! I ended up buying my own copy that Saturday at a Target because I couldn't stand the thought of waiting for who knows how long. Fantastic book.

Journal Entry 2 by bikutoria at Disney Springs in Lake Buena Vista, Florida USA on Friday, November 11, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (11/11/2005 UTC) at Disney Springs in Lake Buena Vista, Florida USA

East side, near Earl of Sandwich, on a bench.

Journal Entry 3 by alexolugo from Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal Mexico on Sunday, November 13, 2005

The book is now in Mexico City, I found it in a bench in Downtown Disney. Now I’m reading it, and of course when finish, the book will travel again. Thanks for this incredible experience.

CAUGHT IN ORLANDO FLORIDA US

Journal Entry 4 by lebeawx from Ciudad de México, Distrito Federal Mexico on Saturday, April 29, 2006

el libro me agrado, pero creo que el desenlace es muy rápido sigo penzando que la orden del fenix es el mejor.

CAUGHT IN MEXICO DISTRITO FEDERAL DISTRITO FEDERAL MEXICO