corner corner The Universal Donor

The Universal Donor
by Craig Nova | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Oldbroad of Grapeview, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

status (set by kirjakko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

"Craig Nova brings us into the moral morass of contemporary America, gripping us with the beauty of his exacting prose and the suspense of his riveting emotional drama".

Journal Entry 2 by Oldbroad from Grapeview, Washington USA on Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Released in postal trade to lauraloo29 in Canada.

Journal Entry 3 by winglauraloo29wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Arrived safe and sound today. I have Midwives packaged up for next week's mail. :) Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by winglauraloo29wing at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (12/12/2012 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending to the winner of You've got mail November sweepstakes! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by kirjakko at Sipoo, Uusimaa Finland on Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thank you for the book and - guilty conscience; your parcel is still waiting to be posted for your OCTOBER win... Shame on me, but I'm trying to find at least half the business cards I collected for you when travelling in Europe in the summer...
A book with a snakebite theme raises my hair; we only have one kind of venomous snake in Finland, but it thrives around our summer cottage and I fear for my beloved and all too curious doggies. Perhaps I'll dare reading it during the winter??