corner corner Lizard

Lizard
by Banana Yoshimoto | Literature & Fiction
Registered by bruehwuerfel of München, Bayern Germany on 11/1/2005

status (set by nuriayasmin): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by bruehwuerfel from München, Bayern Germany on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

One more book from my favourite author.
The book consists 6 short stories which are easy to read.

Journal Entry 2 by bruehwuerfel at An einen Bookcrosser in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Released 12 yrs ago (11/1/2005 UTC) at An einen Bookcrosser in -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

I will put the book into the BIG YELLOW ENGLISH BOOKBOX.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNordkindwing from Hamburg - Barmbek, Hamburg Germany on Monday, February 13, 2006

I found this book in jellycat's "Big Yellow English-Box" today! It'll be read soon... :-)

Journal Entry 4 by wingNordkindwing at CVJM in Hamburg - St. Georg, Hamburg Germany on Friday, June 27, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/27/2008 UTC) at CVJM in Hamburg - St. Georg, Hamburg Germany

Hambook

Journal Entry 5 by Shopgirl-NY152 from Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Sunday, June 29, 2008

Found this little book at the HAMBOOK meetup (didn't know that it came from our great homecrossing host Nordkind) and already started reading. I'm about half way through and so far i like it a lot!

Journal Entry 6 by Shopgirl-NY152 from Wien Bezirk 09 - Alsergrund, Wien Austria on Thursday, July 10, 2008

i liked this book quite a lot. the six stories are different in content, but all share the same wit and brilliant language. i wouldn't mind if it were a bit longer, though, for I'd love to read more of these lovely stories!
Now I'm giving it to Lady-liberty, putting it right on the top of the TBR-pile :).

Journal Entry 7 by lady-liberty from Coburg, Bayern Germany on Monday, July 28, 2008

This is my second book of Banana Yoshimoto and I'm really surprised, how much I liked it more than "Kitchen". It might be because of the better translation ("Kitchen" was in the german version) or that I simply prefer her short stories - anyway, this litte book is wonderful and I enjoyed it a lot. Can't tell, what my favorite story was, I simply liked them all.

I'll look for someone, who will enjoy stories in the same way as I did. I've already a fellow bookcrosser in my mind. :-)

Journal Entry 8 by nuriayasmin from Miraflores, Lima Peru on Saturday, August 02, 2008

This one was one of the books lady-liberty brought to Heidelberg and it's going to stay here for a while until I find the time to read it.