corner corner Earth Has No Sorrow

Earth Has No Sorrow
by Michelle Blake | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingHeaven150wing of Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 31, 2005

status (set by Heaven150): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingHeaven150wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, October 31, 2005

Purchased at the Edmonton Public Library Fall Booksale.

From back cover:

"In addition to running her Women's Center in downtown Boston, Episcopalian priest Lily Connor is serving on an ecumenical council studying anti-Semitism in the church. But when one of the council-sponsored events is disrupted by a vicious hate crime and a dear friend disappears, Lily is thrown in the middle of a dangerous game that will not only test her faith, but put everything - and everyone - she knows and loves in jeopardy..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingHeaven150wing from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 20, 2009

I enjoyed this book. It wasn't fabulous but it wasn't horrible either. The story moves along at a slow pace. I liked Lily, especially being flawed. Her loss of faith plays a big part in the story, but doesn't distract from it. I wish I had read "The Tentmaker" first though.

Journal Entry 3 by wingHeaven150wing at Giant Tiger (Victoria Trail) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, March 20, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/20/2009 UTC) at Giant Tiger (Victoria Trail) in Edmonton, Alberta Canada

On the lotto numbers stand in doorway