corner corner Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
by Jonathan Safran Foer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by biba76 of Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on 10/24/2005

status (set by AnnevO): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by biba76 from Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Monday, October 24, 2005

This was a nice read... eventhough i was not very happy about all the empty pages... i liked the characters in special the protagonist, Oskar Schell, a very clever little boy.

I really liked the ending + didn't mind at all the empty pages at this point... And the message I got from it: tell people that you care, that you love them now, today; because you never know if it could be your last chance to let them know.

I would give away this book, but only in exchange for another one... Tell me what you've got!!!

Journal Entry 2 by biba76 at Enviado por correo in Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Monday, January 22, 2007

Journal Entry 3 by biba76 at Enviado por correo in Barcelona, Barcelona Spain on Monday, January 22, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (1/16/2007 UTC) at Enviado por correo in Barcelona, Barcelona Spain

Sent to AnnevO in exchange for The Hobbit, by J. R. R. Tolkien

Journal Entry 4 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This book was sent to me by biba76 as part of a trade. Thanks, I'm looking forward to reading it!

Journal Entry 5 by AnnevO from Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 28, 2007

This book will travel to Norway with me, to be read and released during our summer holiday.

Journal Entry 6 by AnnevO at Hummer & Kanari in Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal fylke Norway on Sunday, July 22, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (7/12/2007 UTC) at Hummer & Kanari in Ålesund, Møre og Romsdal fylke Norway

I released this book during dinner at this lovely restaurant, highly recommended by Lonely Planet.