corner corner Little Miss Dotty Has a Dotty Day Out (Little Miss New Story Library)

Little Miss Dotty Has a Dotty Day Out (Little Miss New Story Library)
by Roger Hargreaves | Children's Books
Registered by sillesoeren of Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 24, 2005

status (set by Levantia): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sillesoeren from Hürth, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Monday, October 24, 2005

I count this book as one of 233 books for 233 countries: Sillesoerens Lifetime release Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by sillesoeren at per Post in ***, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, October 24, 2005

Released 9 yrs ago (10/24/2005 UTC) at per Post in ***, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Sent to a fellow bookcrosser to continue my lifetime challenge project in another country of the world. I hope you like the book and write a journal for me.

Journal Entry 3 by Kislany on Monday, October 31, 2005

Thank you for the lovely rabck. I will make sure that the little book continues its journey. I will release it soon somewhere in Nicosia.

Journal Entry 4 by Kislany at St. Paul's church charity bookshop in Nicosia, Nicosia Cyprus on Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (11/5/2005 UTC) at St. Paul's church charity bookshop in Nicosia, Nicosia Cyprus

Journal Entry 5 by Levantia on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Found this book on Saturday September 6 in Saint Pauls book shop. Cyprus seems to be very short of released books, and catching this one was a pleasant surprise. The dotty stories of Little Miss Dotty are philosophy of a higher degree! Will try to get her off this island within a year.