corner corner Shame of Man (Geodyssey 2)

Shame of Man (Geodyssey 2)
by Piers Anthony | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by tracyshannon of El Paso, Texas USA on 10/19/2005

status (set by DreamworldBooks): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by tracyshannon from El Paso, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I've been looking for this one since I read ISLE OF WOMAN (Geodyssey 1)! Here's the link to that book: ISLE OF WOMAN.

It went out on a bookray, so when I'm done with this one, I'll contact those folks...

Journal Entry 2 by tracyshannon from El Paso, Texas USA on Monday, October 31, 2005

Another really good book from Piers Anthony. I think the only reason I don't feel as blown away by this one as I was by ISLE OF WOMAN is that IOW was something totally new and unique for me. This book follows the same fascinating format. I've already put Book 3 on my wish list!

Journal Entry 3 by tracyshannon from El Paso, Texas USA on Monday, October 31, 2005

Bookray!

Name/Location/Shipping preference

alanfoxboro (AR) (Any)
DreamSE22 (CO) (Any} <---It's here!
shix (TX) *skipping--no response*
Rianonne (Austria) (Europe)
RonOren (Netherlands) (Europe)

Journal Entry 4 by tracyshannon from El Paso, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mailed to alanfoxboro today!

Journal Entry 5 by alanfoxboro from Searcy, Arkansas USA on Saturday, November 19, 2005

I received this book today in the mail. Thanks to TracyShannon for the bookray. I will read this one and post a review ASAP.

Journal Entry 6 by alanfoxboro from Searcy, Arkansas USA on Tuesday, June 06, 2006

So sorry to everyone about keeping this book for so long (6 months!). We have had a new arrival at our house and you know how those things are.

Shame of Man is another great novel by Piers Anthony. I think that his writing in this series is superior to almost anything else of his that I have read. His unique ideas for following the same basic characters through 8 million years of history are facinating. I think that I liked this one better than Isle of Woman.

Thanks to TracyShannon for this bookray, and sorry again for delaying it. I am sending this on to DreamSE22 as soon as I receive an address.

Journal Entry 7 by DreamworldBooks from Brooklyn, New York USA on Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I received this book yesterday, and read it all through yesterday and today until I just now completed it. :)

This book was just okay for me and was a little boring, mainly because it was a slight variation from Isle of Woman and Hope of Earth. I began Hope of Earth earlier this evening and couldn't finish it because it was exactly the same. I was disappointed, because I really enjoyed Isle of Woman!

Needless to say, I think this series was the best thing Piers Anthony has ever put out, but I don't think I'll be seeking any more of his books in the future.

Please let me know what you would like me to do with the book, so I can continue to pass it along. :)